Friday, July 9, 2010

First of First.




HHyeeiii ... ???

Welcome to, my blog readers .. Before we go on further, let me introduce myself .. My name is Mohd Khairi b. Zainal Abidin, aged 20 years old (24 May) .. I come from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, where there I was born and lived there for 20 years .. I have seven younger siblings when I am the number six of all .. After SPM, I received many offers from the College nearest to my area .. Then I choose IKIP COLLEGE in Kuantan that is rather far from home and wanted to learn what it feels study far away from home and family ..



Then, after six months of taking Pre-Commerce,I have offered to take a Diploma under UiTM which is DIPLOMA in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT .. Switch to the original, my goal is to make this blog as an assignment from the subjects INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN BUSINESS (MGT300) given by Miss. Nordiana bt. Ahmad .. She is a coordinator for the SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT .. She also taught this subject in my class .. Hope with this my first,first,first blog, let me continue to perform the task ..


Less is what comes from my own you can evaluate my performance in this blog .. Hope that readers amused with the contents contained in this blog ... so!!! ;) to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment